What is Oats?
In this article, we will discuss the top 7 Best Oats To Lose Weight. Oats is a wonderful grain of cereals, medically known as Avena Sativa, are the cereal grains that are becoming highly common owing to its advantages of weight loss and other health benefits. It includes a particular form of soluble fibre named beta-glucans, renowned for reducing cholesterol, making it one of the healthiest grains in cereals. Oats are usually high in protein and fibres. The nutrient profile of oats contains manganese, folate, zinc, iron, copper, phosphorus, magnesium, vitamin A, vitamin B1 and B5 that are adequate to satisfy the needs of the body.
We have compiled a list of “Top 7 Best Oats To Lose Weight” for you. in this list we have discussed the pros and cons of each brand and quality of each brand.
Top 7 Best Oats Brand In India
|S.No.||Best Oats Brands In India||Check Price|
|1.||Nutriorg Rolled Oats.|
|2.||True Elements Rolled Oats.|
|3.||Monsoon Harvest Jumbo Rolled Oats.|
|4.||Raw Essentials Authentic Rolled Oats.|
|5.||Essence Nutrition Rolled Oats.|
|6.||DISANO Rolled Oats.|
|7.||Jiwa Healthy by Nature Rolled Oats|
Nutriorg Rolled Oats
Nutriorg rolled oats are a great source of protein and complex carbs. They cook faster, absorb more moisture, and provide a nutritious meal every day. According to the manufacturer, eating these oats on a regular basis can help avoid cardiovascular disease and constipation. Weight loss diets have been proven to benefit from a bowl of these nutrient-dense oats.
- Made with organically farmed ingredients.
- Gluten-free to the core.
- There is no additional sugar in this product.
- Dietary fibre and vital minerals are abundant.
- While cooking, keep their shape.
- Antioxidants, vitamins, and minerals abound.
- It’s well-known for giving you a lot of energy.
True Elements Rolled Oats
Enjoy a bowl of True Elements rolled oats to stay fit and healthy. The gluten-free oats are high in protein, making them great for lowering cholesterol levels when consumed on a regular basis. You can drink them with milk to lose weight, improve your skin, and keep your heart healthy.
- Fiber and protein are in abundance.
- Antioxidants are abundant in this product, which helps to boost immunity.
- Vitamin B is high in this product, which means it’s good for your skin.
- It aids with muscular development.
Monsoon Harvest Jumbo Rolled Oats
Weight watchers and persons with excessive blood sugar levels will enjoy the Monsoon Harvest oats, which are a healthy and delightful meal. These go-to oats are filling and nutritious, and they can be eaten at any time of day. Start your day off right with a bowl of delicious oats blended with fruits and your choice of milk.
- There are no trans fats in this product because it is 100 percent natural, non-GMO, and gluten-free.
- In three minutes, you’ll be ready to eat.
- Vitamins, fibre, and antioxidants abound.
- Blood pressure and cholesterol levels are in control.
- Glycemic index: low
Raw Essentials Authentic Rolled Oats
Raw Essentials rolled oats are one of the best oats for weight loss in India, with a shelf life of 1 year. They constitute a great vegetarian option for those who want to reduce weight and keep healthy, thanks to the goodness of Beta-glucan, proteins, and fibre. These oats are also thought to be an excellent alternative for diabetics because they are low in fat and high in nutrition.
- 100% vegetarian and gluten-free
- It aids in the increase of energy levels.
- For a healthy heart, eat whole grains.
- There are no preservatives in this product.
- It’s well-known for recharging your batteries after a workout.
Essence Nutrition Rolled Oats
Essence Nutrition’s vegan-friendly imported oats are a nutritious alternative to fast food. The brand claims that these high-quality and natural oats are a wonderful choice for muscle building and weight loss. You can eat them on a regular basis to improve your general health and fitness. They come in packs ranging from one to five kg.
- Premium-quality from Australia
- Certified Non-GMO and gluten-free
- Rich source of protein
- Contain zero preservative
- Delicious chewy texture and taste
DISANO Rolled Oats
Disano’s preservative-free oats make a nutritious morning breakfast that’s high in fibre and protein. This bag of instant oats is the ideal combination of taste and nutrients, allowing you to make delicious porridge or dosa in under three minutes. You can incorporate them in your regular diet to help you lose weight.
- Gluten-free and 100 percent whole grain
- Dietary fiber-rich
- Minerals and vitamins are abundant in this dish.
- Iron, zinc, and magnesium are all beneficial minerals.
- Weight loss is one of his specialties.
- Beta-glucan fibre is important for maintaining a healthy cholesterol level.
- Keep your blood sugar in check.
Jiwa Healthy by Nature Rolled Oats
Enjoy Australia’s jumbo-sized oats that cook in only five minutes. Jiwa Healthy’s healthy and vegetarian oats are said to be a nutritious meal for celiac disease sufferers. Making a thick porridge or granola bar with the wonderful oats is a great way to enjoy them.
- 100% natural wholegrain
- Rich in fiber and protein
- Quick to cook
- Delicious and healthy
Why “Oats” best for weight loss?
- Oats come packed with a lot of fibre content and essential nutrients.
- The fibre content in oats is heavy and of high-satiety.
- Oats has the tendency to keep you full for a long time and prevent you from eating fast food.
- Oats also helps to reduce sugar cravings and hence keeps the biggest enemy of weight loss at bay.
- Oats contains an element called beta glucan that helps in boosting your body’s metabolism and helps burning down the fat cells especially for the belly and hips.
- Oats also keeps your digestive system healthy and strong.
Types of Oats Available in Market
There are basically five types of oats which are:
- Oat Groats
- Steel Cut Oats
- Stone Ground Oats
- Rolled Oats
- Instant Oats
Oat cereals begin their journey as Groats which are in the form of toasted and hulled oat grains. This type takes maximum time to cook.
Steel Cut Oats
Most of the times, the oats we eat are processed to various degrees. Steal cut oats are mainly formed by cutting a whole oat 2-3 times with steel blades. They are neither steamed nor rolled and thus form the healthiest choice of oats. When compared to instant oats and rolled, they have high fibre content, nutrition value, and low glycaemic index. Due to high fibre content, they keep you full for a long time and prevent you from eating fast food.
Stone Ground Oats
These are very much like steel cut ones but are grounded to smaller pieces using a stone grind to create broken bits which are of varied sizes. These broken bits help in making creamier porridge in comparison to what is achieved with steel cut oats.
Rolled Oats are obtained through rolling to make them thin, soft, and flat. These oats take less time to cook when compared to steel-cut oats and oat groats. These oats are also steamed before being sold to help in faster cooking. They also help in weight loss but are a little less nutritious than steel-cut oats.
They are called instant oats because they have been processed multiple times for easy and instant cooking. They have been made thin through multiple stages of processing so that they can be cooked easily in minutes. Most of the oats brands in India sell instant oats which are obtained through pressing and rolling. They are easiest to cook among all three but the least nutritious. Yet, they are nutritious enough to help you get a healthy lifestyle and lose weight.
Which Is The Best Oats For Weight Loss?
From the above discussion, you might have figured out that steel-cut oats are the best kinds of oats you can eat for healthy lifestyle and weight loss. Steel-cut oats are least processes and most nutritious. They only have one disadvantage that they take 30 minutes to get cooked while rolled and instant oats take 5 to 10 minutes. Perhaps, that’s the reason why most people choose instant oats.
Don’t think that rolled and instant oats won’t help you lose weight. They surely will but they will be little less effective than steel-cut oats. When you’re in hurry, you can choose instant oats. But when you have enough time to cook your meals, I would definitely prefer steel-cut oats. But my personal recommendation is rolled oats as it lies between steel-cut and rolled oats.
HOW TO PREPARE ROLLED OATS
As you go through the list of Top 7 Best Oats For Diet. Now its time to learn how to make perfect oat
- Stove-top: Bring 1 cup water or milk to a boil in a small saucepan.
- Stir in 1/2 cup Nutriorg Gluten-Free Rolled oats and reduce heat to medium.
- Add a pinch of salt (for salty Taste) or A spoon Of Nutriorg Certified Organic Honey (For Sweat Taste) cook, stirring occasionally, for 5 minutes.
- Remove from the heat, cover and let stand for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Microwave: Combine 1 cup water or milk with Nutriorg Gluten-Free Rolled Oats 1/2 cup and a pinch of salt (for salty Taste ).