The primary advantage of vitamin C tablets is a healthier and stronger immune system. Vitamin C boosts the body’s development of white blood cells, which protects it from infections and other health problems. Furthermore, with the right amount of vitamin C in the diet, your body appears to lose more fat.
|1.||Doctor’s Best Vitamin C 1000mg Tablets||CHECK ON AMAZON|
|2.||Now Foods Vitamin C 1000mg Tablets||CHECK ON AMAZON|
|3.||Fast&Up Charge – Vitamin C with Zinc||CHECK ON AMAZON|
|4.||Eucee Vitamin C Chewable Tablets 500mg||CHECK ON AMAZON|
|5.||Himalayan Organics Organic Vitamin C Capsules||CHECK ON AMAZON|
|6.||Naturyz Double Strength Natural Vitamin C||CHECK ON AMAZON|
|7.||Big muscles Nutrition Natural Vitamin C Tablets||CHECK ON AMAZON|
|8.||Kapiva Vitamin C + Amla Gummies for Immunity Boost||CHECK ON AMAZON|
Doctor’s Best Vitamin C 1000mg Tablets
Doctor’s best vitamin C tablets are one of the most well-known supplements, with a long history of success. This pack contains 1000mg of vitamin C per tablet, which more than meets the users’ daily requirements. It also includes modified cellulose, which aids digestion. With its good taste, the tablet is quickly absorbed in the body.
- Absorption is easy, and the taste is good.
- GMP certified to meet regular requirements with 1000mg Provides science-based nutrition
- Improves immunity thus reducing oxidative stress.
- With modified cellulose, it aids digestion.
- With Quali-C, all organs are strengthened.
- Supports cardiovascular and joint health.
Now Foods Vitamin C 1000mg Tablets
Vitamin C is a water-soluble vitamin that plays an important role in the immune system. Vitamin C is also important for skin, bone, and joint health because it is required for the production of collagen (a structural protein in connective tissue). Amino acid metabolism, neurotransmitter synthesis, and the utilisation of several nutrients, such as folic acid and iron, all require vitamin C. It’s also a powerful antioxidant, protecting the body’s cells and molecules from free radicals and reactive oxygen molecules generated by normal metabolism and exposure to environmental stressors.
- Repairs body cells that have been damaged.
- Rose hips are added to help you lose weight quicker.
- Collagen development is accelerated.
- Rose hips and vitamin C are both suitable for long-term release.
- Improves iron, folic acid, and other nutrient absorption.
Fast&Up Charge – Vitamin C with Zinc
Fast&Up Charge is a natural Vitamin C supplement that contains immune-boosting ingredients such as 1000mg Natural Amla extract and 10mg Zinc to help boost immune function, promote a strong immune response, and increase tolerance to immune challenges. Vitamin C is well-known for its importance in maintaining everyday immunity. Natural Vitamin C derived from Amla extract, a well-known natural and rich source of Vitamin C with natural antioxidant properties, is included in the Fast&Up Charge supplement.
- Amla extract and zinc are added for added value.
- For a tangy taste, try the orange flavour.
- Water absorption is simple, allowing for easy consumption.
- There is no ascorbic acid added, and there are no gastrointestinal problems.
- Ensures an active and energetic lifestyle
Eucee Vitamin C Chewable Tablets 500mg
The tablet is a rich source of antioxidants that adds value to your wellbeing and metabolism. It is loaded with the goodness of Vitamin-C. In general, it improves the output of White Blood Cells, which strengthens the immunity. Vitamin C, when used in your daily routine, can also aid in the maintenance of cognitive abilities. It’s a tablet that was created after extensive research to provide you with health in the form of delicious pop.
- For its excellent consistency, it is Fssai and GMP accredited.
- Tablets that can be chewed for better and quicker absorption
- Ensures the proper role of white blood cells in the battle against infection, as well as a high level of immunity.
- Reduces skin pigmentation for a more youthful appearance.
- Nimboo Masala is one of the flavours available.
Himalayan Organics Organic Vitamin C Capsules
This Himalayan Organic product is made without any chemical ingredients and is therefore completely healthy to consume. It’s also a vegan and non-GMO food with a high-quality and performance certification. Antioxidants that are readily available aid in the production of other antioxidants that are needed for proper development. This supplement provides the body with 500mg of pure vitamin C per capsule.
- Aids in the development of immunity, lowering the risk of infection.
- Capsules that are simple to take and appropriate for both adults and children
- Other important antioxidants in the body are regenerated.
- GMO-free, vegan, and certified quality product
Naturyz Double Strength Natural Vitamin C and Zinc Supplement
Naturyz is a well-known brand in the healthcare industry with a long history. By focusing on in-depth analysis, high quality, and durability of their products, this global brand ensures that consumers receive the best nutrients possible.
The novelty of this vitamin C supplement is its main selling point. It is made with a fresh, pure, and vegetarian source of vitamin C, and no artificial forms of vitamin C are used. Furthermore, amla, lemon, bioflavonoids, acerola, cherry, and orange are used to extract natural vitamin C, which improves its performance and efficiency.
- There is no chemical form of vitamin C; it is only available as a pure vegetarian source.
- Enriched with zinc for additional health benefits
- Amla, lemon, cherry, acerola, and orange extracts
- Boosting immunity helps to heal wounds and alleviate cold symptoms.
- Collagen processing improves the texture and consistency of skin, nails, and hair.
Big muscles Nutrition Natural Vitamin C and Zinc Tablets
Strong Solid PLANT BASED WELLNESS SUPPORT FORMULA WITH NATURAL VITAMIN C To easily improve your vitamin intake, try this advanced formulation of Vitamin C from organic sources combined with zinc in tablet form. Boosts the immune system. Aids in the maintenance of a healthy heart. Helps with digestion. Aids in the absorption of iron. Supports the health of the brain. Improves the health of your hair, nails, and skin. Vitamin C is extracted entirely from natural sources. Dairy-free, vegan, and soy-free.
- Improves the immune system of the body
- Improves calcium absorption and collagen production for better overall health by keeping the body healthy and energetic throughout the day
- GMP and Fssai approved, gluten-free, dairy-free, and so on.
Kapiva Vitamin C + Amla Gummies for Immunity Boost
The antioxidant-rich Kapiva Vitamin C gummy contains a mixture of amla. Since amla is high in vitamin C, we make sure you get your daily dose of vitamin C in the most natural way possible. It’s an easy, tasty, and enjoyable way to get your nutrients. For maximum freshness, each gummy is individually wrapped in airtight packaging. Carry as many as you want and eat them whenever and wherever you want. The gummies are tasty, with a natural mixed fruit flavour and strawberry colour.
- 2-times stronger and quicker immunity improving in a tasty gummy shape
- Anti-bacterial properties are added to reduce the effects of free radicals and infections.
- It comes in an airtight bag and can be taken with you everywhere you go.
- Product is vegan and gluten-free, as well as FDA-certified for 100 percent purity.
FAQs Related To Vitamin C
Vitamin C Richest Source/ Vitamin C Fruits List
Fruits with the highest sources of vitamin C include:
- Citrus fruits and juices, such as orange and grapefruit.
- Kiwi fruit.
- Strawberries, raspberries, blueberries, and cranberries.
Vitamin C Rich Vegetables
- Broccoli, Brussels sprouts, and cauliflower
- Green and red peppers
- Spinach, cabbage, turnip greens, and other leafy greens
- Sweet and white potatoes
- Tomatoes and tomato juice
- Winter squash
Vitamin C recommended Dosage
The Recommended Dietary Allowance (RDA) for vitamins reflects how much of each vitamin most people should get each day. The RDA for vitamins may be used as goals for each person.
How much of each vitamin you need depends on your age and sex. Other factors, such as pregnancy and illnesses, are also important.
The best way to get the daily requirement of essential vitamins, including vitamin C, is to eat a balanced diet that contains a variety of foods.
Dietary Reference Intakes for vitamin C:
- 0 to 6 months: 40* milligrams/day (mg/day)
- 7 to 12 months: 50* mg/day
*Adequate Intake (AI)
- 1 to 3 years: 15 mg/day
- 4 to 8 years: 25 mg/day
- 9 to 13 years: 45 mg/day
- Girls 14 to 18 years: 65 mg/day
- Pregnant teens: 80 mg/day
- Breastfeeding teens: 115 mg/day
- Boys 14 to 18 years: 75 mg/day
- Men age 19 and older: 90 mg/day
- Women age 19 year and older: 75 mg/day
- Pregnant women: 85 mg/day
- Breastfeeding women: 120 mg/day
Smokers or those who are around secondhand smoke at any age should increase their daily amount of vitamin C an additional 35 mg per day.
Women who are pregnant or breastfeeding and those who smoke need higher amounts of vitamin C. Ask your health care provider what amount is best for you.
Vitamin C Overdose
Although too much dietary vitamin C is unlikely to be harmful, megadoses of vitamin C supplements might cause: Diarrhea. Nausea.
Vitamin C Deficiency :
Too little vitamin C can lead to signs and symptoms of deficiency, including:
- Bleeding gums
- Decreased ability to fight infection
- Decreased wound-healing rate
- Dry and splitting hair
- Easy bruising
- Gingivitis (inflammation of the gums)
- Possible weight gain because of slowed metabolism
- Rough, dry, scaly skin
- Swollen and painful joints
- Weakened tooth enamel
A severe form of vitamin C deficiency is known as scurvy. This mainly affects older, malnourished adults.
Vitamin C Scientific Name
Ascorbic acid; Dehydroascorbic acid