What is Oats?
In this article we will discuss about Top 10 Best Oats Brands Available in India 2020 .Oats is a wonderful grain of cereals, medically known as Avena Sativa, are the cereal grains that are becoming highly common owing to its advantages of weight loss and other health benefits. It includes a particular form of soluble fibre named beta-glucans, renowned for reducing cholesterol, making it one of the healthiest grains in cereals. Oats are usually high in protein and fibres. The nutrient profile of oats contains manganese, folate, zinc, iron, copper, phosphorus, magnesium, vitamin A, vitamin B1 and B5 that are adequate to satisfy the needs of the body.
We have compiled a list of “Top 10 Best Oats Brands Available in India 2020” for you. in this list we have discussed the pros and cons of each brand and quality of each brand.
Top 10 Best Oats Brands Available In INDIA 2020
- Calcium, potassium, vitamin B6 and vitamin B3 are filled with essential proteins, minerals and antioxidants.
- Nutriorg Rolled Oats are all-grain gluten-free and a great source of important vitamins, minerals, fibre and antioxidants.
- It counts among the world’s healthiest foods. Oats are a great source of complex carbohydrates which provide much energy.
- Nutriorg Gluten-Free Rolled Oats can help to support weight loss because its high fibre content makes you feel fresh, relaxed and less able to tackle cravings due to fluctuating blood-sugar levels.
- Being rich in fibre content, they are nice to be enjoyed as a breakfast in the morning to help you get ready for the day.
- Because it is also high in magnesium, it can help to improve the protection of the bones.
- A bowl of this wholesome oat, packed with protein, can help to give you extra energy to sustain throughout the day.
- Because of the presence of vitamins such as vitamin B, it can help improve the health of your skin and improve the quality of your skin.
- Powered by antioxidants, it can help combat free radicals, and save you from immune disorders.
- Oat groats are a rich source of fibre, calcium and magnesium that can be used as delicious hot cereal or substituted in most wheat applications.
- Ultimately, oats that can be loved by people with celiac disease or gluten intolerance, too oats are not only an excellent source of dietary fibre but also decrease the body’s serum cholesterol rates
- Urban Platter – Simply Good Food!
- Oats are higher in protein and healthy fats than most other whole grains, and smaller in carbohydrates. We produce fibre that is more soluble than any other plant.
- Urban Platter Oats produce over 20 specific polyphenols with good antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, and anti-itching effects. We also have the best balance of amino acids in all cereal grains.
- Oats are not only an excellent source of dietary fibre but they also lower body serum cholesterol rates.
- Make your Urban Oatmeal more tasteful and nutritious by adding cinnamon, fruits, nuts, seeds or yoghurt.
- 100% NATURAL & GLUTEN FREE: Indulge in our hearty Rolled Jumbo Oats – No Sugar, No Transfats
- WHOLESOME BREAKFAST MEAL: Perfect to keep hunger at bay when mixed with chilled milk & fruits
- PROTEIN-RICH & NON-GMO: Nutritious oats with high fibre, antioxidants, essential vitamins and minerals
- BOOSTS HEART HEALTH & METABOLISM: Reduces the risk of coronary heart disease
- LOW GLYCEMIC INDEX: The must-have oats for those looking to manage weight and cholesterol levels
- Quaker oats are made from 100 per cent wholegrain uncut rolled oats, which is a natural source of carbs, calcium and dietary fibre.
- Top it up with your favourite fruits and nuts to make it more flavorful.
- Whole Oats can be used as a healthy and tasty component to many recipes.
- A fast and convenient meal in just 5-6 minutes.
- Nourish your mornings with healthy breakfast for lasting strength.
- Nutritionally Superior To Instant Oats.
- Heart-Healthy Grain.
- Boosts Energy And Can Be Used Post Workouts.
- They are Gluten Free.
- All Natural And Premium Quality Australian Rolled Oats
- Amazing for Weight Loss And Muscle Building
- Delicious Taste And Texture, Source Of Protein
- Certified Gluten-Free & NON-GMO
- Hygienically Packed in premium Packaging
- Nutriplato Rolled Oats are processed from high-quality oat Grains.
- Mix with fruits or other garnishes for a complete nutritious breakfast.
- Rolled oats are a source of complex carbohydrates and essential vitamins and minerals, and they are low in fat.
- An excellent breakfast choice to keep you energized for a longer time.
- Rich in Antioxidants and Dietary Fiber.
- It’s Vegan.
- Weight Management.
- Preservative Free.
- Disano oats are made from 100 per cent whole grain oats, which is a natural source of protein and dietary fibre.
- It helps reduce the risk of high blood pressure and cholesterol.
- It takes a quick 3 minutes to prepare a tasty meal with Disano oats.
Why “Oats” best for weight loss?
- Oats come packed with a lot of fibre content and essential nutrients.
- The fibre content in oats is heavy and of high-satiety.
- Oats has the tendency to keep you full for a long time and prevent you from eating fast food.
- Oats also helps to reduce sugar cravings and hence keeps the biggest enemy of weight loss at bay.
- Oats contains an element called beta glucan that helps in boosting your body’s metabolism and helps burning down the fat cells especially for the belly and hips.
- Oats also keeps your digestive system healthy and strong.
Types of Oats Available in Market
There are basically five types of oats which are:
- Oat Groats
- Steel Cut Oats
- Stone Ground Oats
- Rolled Oats
- Instant Oats
Oat cereals begin their journey as Groats which are in the form of toasted and hulled oat grains. This type takes maximum time to cook.
Steel Cut Oats
Most of the times, the oats we eat are processed to various degrees. Steal cut oats are mainly formed by cutting a whole oat 2-3 times with steel blades. They are neither steamed nor rolled and thus form the healthiest choice of oats. When compared to instant oats and rolled, they have high fibre content, nutrition value, and low glycaemic index. Due to high fibre content, they keep you full for a long time and prevent you from eating fast food.
Stone Ground Oats
These are very much like steel cut ones but are grounded to smaller pieces using a stone grind to create broken bits which are of varied sizes. These broken bits help in making creamier porridge in comparison to what is achieved with steel cut oats.
Rolled Oats are obtained through rolling to make them thin, soft, and flat. These oats take less time to cook when compared to steel-cut oats and oat groats. These oats are also steamed before being sold to help in faster cooking. They also help in weight loss but are a little less nutritious than steel-cut oats.
They are called instant oats because they have been processed multiple times for easy and instant cooking. They have been made thin through multiple stages of processing so that they can be cooked easily in minutes. Most of the oats brands in India sell instant oats which are obtained through pressing and rolling. They are easiest to cook among all three but the least nutritious. Yet, they are nutritious enough to help you get a healthy lifestyle and lose weight.
Which of the above kids of oat are best for weight loss?
From the above discussion, you might have figured out that steel-cut oats are the best kinds of oats you can eat for healthy lifestyle and weight loss. Steel-cut oats are least processes and most nutritious. They only have one disadvantage that they take 30 minutes to get cooked while rolled and instant oats take 5 to 10 minutes. Perhaps, that’s the reason why most people choose instant oats.
Don’t think that rolled and instant oats won’t help you lose weight. They surely will but they will be little less effective than steel-cut oats. When you’re in hurry, you can choose instant oats. But when you have enough time to cook your meals, I would definitely prefer steel-cut oats. But my personal recommendation is rolled oats as it lies between steel cut and rolled oats.
HOW TO PREPARE ROLLED OATS
As you go through the list of Top 10 best oats brands available in India. Now its time to learn how to make prefect oat
- Stove-top: Bring 1 cup water or milk to a boil in a small saucepan.
- Stir in 1/2 cup Nutriorg Gluten-Free Rolled oats and reduce heat to medium.
- Add a pinch of salt (for salty Taste) or A spoon Of Nutriorg Certified Organic Honey (For Sweat Taste) cook, stirring occasionally, for 5 minutes.
- Remove from the heat, cover and let stand for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Microwave: Combine 1 cup water or milk with Nutriorg Gluten-Free Rolled Oats 1/2 cup and a pinch of salt (for salty Taste ).